Picture from addcrusher.com
All too often business set up obstacles in the customer’s journey. Businesses make it difficult for their customers to engage and buy. You might think this is ridiculous because you have customers. Do you know how many potential customers did not complete their transaction or how many found the process difficult and so would not remain loyal to your business? Most companies do not know the answer to these questions, the percentages could be as high as for every customer that buys at the point of sell another does not.
I see companies making their customer work too hard to buy from the business. We have all experienced being unable to find a product in a store or an assistant to help us, many of us have eventually given up and walked out feeling frustrated and foolish. Well, you should be frustrated, many stores still order their products in a way that makes it easy for them to stock and categorize, but this is completely illogical to customers. Do not start me on offshore and outsourced call centres; cheaper for the business but this comes at a great cost to the customer relationship and potential income! I do not know ‘anyone’ who would spend more money with a business that has continually ‘pe.ed the customer off’.
Remember your customers are scarce and precious, like a diamond customers need to be cherished, loved and admired too. Think of your relationships; the people who genuinely care for you would happily do a lot for you; your customers are no different, it is worth the effort and time to develop this relationship.
• 71% of consumers ended a business relationship due to a poor customer service experience
• 61% of customers take their business to a competitor after a poor customer service experience
• The financial sector lost $44 BILLION as a result of bad customer service!
Do you want to understand your customer better, find out what they want and how best to get them to buy. You need Business Evolution Creating Growth in a Rapidly Changing World; it is for business owners that feel overwhelmed and want clarity to get on their path to success. The insight and practical application through the ‘Essential 4Ps will help you break-through the fog:
• Personality is the currency in a global economy essential to customers identifying and engaging with you and your business.
• Purpose enables you to clarify what you do that no one else does in the way you do it, for your customers.
• Pleasure prepares you to understand and to serve your customer’s desires, wants and needs.
• Process positions your customers, so they get what they want, when they want it and how they want it.
Don’t allow your business to suffer from of ignorance now knowing the barriers that your business creates for your customers.
I discovered today that Amazon Best Seller Rank my book Business Evolution is ranked 64,928 out of 1,00000000000000 – Woopee
If you like this blog you may also like this https://theproblem-solver.com/assets/how-to-create-business-blind-spots-and-lose-customers/