We work with motivated clients that inspire us. Our clients come to us when they feel that things could be better. We help them create their strategic path.
We make you feel better about what you do and get better results for it. We apply consultancy, training and mentoring methods to enable you to grow independently and prosper from our engagement.
We focus on you, your business and your most valued customers helping you deliver your desired quantifiable result.
To enable you and your team with tools and knowledge transfer, we allow you to continue to develop and grow beyond our engagement.
Through our 4D Problem Solving Process, we provide you with the insight and the confidence to help you make the right decisions for your business and your customers.
We know what Owners and Directors want:
- Straight honest advice.
- Practical bespoke strategies.
- Support in the implementation to achieve the desired results.
Janice B Gordon is the founding Director Problem Solving Company Ltd. Her experience spans over 25 years as a growth practitioner having worked with a customer experience consultancy started and grown four businesses. She uses this knowledge and experience to improve the fortunes of countless companies.
Janice is a Visiting Fellow for Cranfield School of Management Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales, delivering consultancy and customised client programmes Key Account Management.
- 2016 Newham Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Award: Winner – Micro Business of 2016
- 2016 Newham Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Award: Highly Commended – E-Business of 2016
- 2016 BeMogul2016 awarded to the most influential & inspirational Black Britain’s.
- 2015 International Women of Power – Speaker of the Year.
- 2015 Docklands Business Club & East London Chamber Business Awards Highly Commended – Digital Impact.
- 2014 London Business Awards Finalist- Entrepreneur of the Year.
- 2014 Association of Professional Coaches Trainers & Consultants Awards Finalist- Business Coach of the Year.
- 2013 Docklands Business Club & East London Chamber Business Awards Highly Commended Female Entrepreneur of the Year.
Janice has an MBA from Cranfield School of Management, a BA (Hons) degree in Business and Design, and a Chartered Institute of Marketing CIM post-graduate diploma. She is a certified NLP and SFEDI Enterprise Mentor. Janice is a selected Sage Business Expert and a proud to mentor for Virgin Startup and supports international businesses in the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women. For back-story read Sales Superstar profile.
Janice is an authoritative speaker and the author of Business Evolution: Creating Growth in a Rapidly Changing World, endorsed by Lara Morgan, founder of Pacific Direct and Company Shortcuts. Business Evolution gives practical tools and relevant growth strategies through Janice’s ‘Essential 4Ps’ guiding principles. Click Amazon to get your copy.
Past clients include BP, HSBC, AOL, UKCP and Cambridge University Press.