11 Top Business Growth Tips
1. Find and use your unique skill and then brag about it.
2. Align your customer wants and values with what your business consistently delivers best.
3. Customers are not interested in you they are only interested in what you can do for them.
4. Your reality is not the same as your customers’ perception, which is your reality.
5. Engage your customers as partners in your business, for feedback, product/service development, strategic direction etc and they will follow you.
6. Your employees can win or lose you customers, engage your employees to engage your customers.
7. If you can turn a complainant into advocate, you will have gained a loyal customer relationship.
8. Treat your customers like your great aunt or a cherished and much love porcupine.
9. Thank your customer for their custom; never take them for granted they have feet.
10. Show you care by questioning, listening and responding.
11. Your business grows in direct proportion to your customer relationships.
Let me know which of the 11 Growth Tips you like and will use?
If you like this blog you may also like this http://theproblem-solver.com/assets/what-are-the-5-business-growth-factors/
Sign-up here my Birthday gift of my eBook How to Stand out from the Crowd.